Sunday, November 27, 2011

Message of the Flower

I found a little flower outside today in our garden, at the end of November! It had overcome the snow, the frost, and was still alive and blooming in the midst of all that was going on around it!

As I look at that flower, it teaches me alot.

* It teaches me that no matter the storms that are going on around me, I can choose to "bloom".

* It teaches me that if God can take care of a simple flower in the snow and frost, how much more will He take care of me?

* It teaches me that God will give me strength to grow, even when things are working against me.

* It teaches me that with a positive attitude, I can do anything!

* It teaches me that miracles happen everyday, if we just pay attention!

* It teaches me that sometimes we have to fight for what we want, and the end result is worth it!
* It teaches me that life doesn't stop just because the weather of life changes.

* It teaches me that I need to LIVE LIFE, not just EXIST in this world.

* It teaches me that God is still in control, even when things around seem out of control.

* It teaches me that I need to stop and appreciate the little things, the simple things in life.

* It teaches me to have more HOPE & FAITH!



If you found a flower growing in the middle of the snow, cold or harsh climates, what would it teach you

No comments:

Post a Comment